BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Sun 11, 2026 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:26 pm 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
I love you too SUnshine.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:29 pm 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
Good Night.... Sleep tight.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ok kid's
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:30 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
cailin wrote:
have to hit the sac got to get up and do something ya all no nothing about tomorrow , WORK


Not Me !! I'm off tommorrow :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ok kid's
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:31 pm 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
RICK MILLER wrote:
cailin wrote:
have to hit the sac got to get up and do something ya all no nothing about tomorrow , WORK


Not Me !! I'm off tommorrow :D



:roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh wait... me too!!! Hi Rickster.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:34 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
Hi Susie. I'm off work, but I have to put a new garage door on Grandpas house.
What are you doing?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:36 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
Who is she?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:37 pm 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
Awww she is precious....

Rick I am doing a whole lot of nothing... just enjoying being Sammy's mom. Weighing out a few work options right now... this being unemployed is kind of for the birds.

Image[/img]


Last edited by Susie on Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:40 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
I bet Sammy is enjoying having you around all the time too. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:45 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
WOW Colleen, I bet that keeps you busy! My mom did babysitting in her house for awhile when my sisters were young . I can remember all the chaos.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group