BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Fri 09, 2026 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: This Weekend Was....
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:37 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Jan Tue 11, 2005 10:26 pm
Posts: 1675
Location: south of canton
A bad one for everyone. The Deer just keep taking bigger and bigger bites out of the poor old Hyundia.
This is the 3rd one in a year. The first one just took a little bite and made a dent in the hood about the size of a softball. The second one did the rust damage on the corner of the fender. The third one last night got the hood and core support. I haven't turned any of them in before, because the damage wasn't that bad, but this one, I'm affraid may be it. I know there is enough damage that they will probably total it. A 7 year old Hundia with 150,000 miles can't be worth a whole lot.
I'm just going to take as much as I can get from the Insurance and keep it. Hopefully its enough for me to do the repairs.

Image

_________________
Jim West
Kickin Astro
#1 Swoopy Brick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:48 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
I'm sure the deer are embarrised about hitting a Hyundai.......a few years ago I had to go to Philly one night.....My wifes new Jeep had my Vette blocked in....so I took that....when I was pullin out she said "Don't wreck it".....I'm on I-95 south of Philly a deer runs out in the road I gave him half a lane.....he needed 3/4's of one......It took the right side off the Jeep.......I called and my wife thought I was screwin with her :roll:

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:49 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Jan Tue 11, 2005 10:26 pm
Posts: 1675
Location: south of canton
Jimmy Biggs wrote:
I'm sure the deer are embarrised about hitting a Hyundai.......a few years ago I had to go to Philly one night.....My wifes new Jeep had my Vette blocked in....so I took that....when I was pullin out she said "Don't wreck it".....I'm on I-95 south of Philly a deer runs out in the road I gave him half a lane.....he needed 3/4's of one......It took the right side off the Jeep.......I called and my wife thought I was screwin with her :roll:


Yea If your going to go, there has to be a better way...
And it took 3 of them to "maybe" take it out... :D

_________________
Jim West
Kickin Astro
#1 Swoopy Brick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 10:20 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
cailin wrote:
ya hit a deer on 95 ????????? i didnt think deer made it up there ,jezzzzzzz he was askin to be hit


Yea by the Commador Barry Bridge......Chester!!!....I didn't know deer lived in Chester.....I was to say the least shocked......I was going to Philly to shoot a hunting/fishing center :shock: I had the Camera and shot the Deer.....State Police.....and the missing Jeep side.....and good thing because the Insurance company said there's no deer in Chester :roll:

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 151 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group