BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Fri 09, 2026 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sat 22, 2006 11:06 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
Thanks I used the pic of me on another site till people threatened to kill me :D

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 12:18 am 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
Nice pics Colleen!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 12:58 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Nice job baby..... 8)

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 1:46 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 09, 2005 2:20 pm
Posts: 1097
Location: Kentucky
Well there was a few memories... Here you all have been home forever... Would you believe I just now got home...Umbeliveable... Pay a extra 110.00 for a earlier flight and then it was delayed because of weather... Then when I did arrive in Louisville all of our luggage was saturated. All my clothes and everything in my luggage is soaked. Needless to say I went off alittle bit at the airport when I arrived home. And to top that off, I left my phone charger at the hotel, this hasn't been a good weekend. :cry: Plus, the stupid alarm clock went off at 12:00 something, then some smart ass I won't mention any names (KEVIN AND DOGG) had wake up calls done to our room at 4:30am and then again at 5:30... Just remember pay backs are hell to pay... But to finish this up, it was good to see everyone for awhile and I love you all....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 2:28 am 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
:shock: Sounds like some revenge is in store for Kevin and Dogg :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 6:51 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
BBnova1fan wrote:
Well there was a few memories... Here you all have been home forever... Would you believe I just now got home...Umbeliveable... Pay a extra 110.00 for a earlier flight and then it was delayed because of weather... Then when I did arrive in Louisville all of our luggage was saturated. All my clothes and everything in my luggage is soaked. Needless to say I went off alittle bit at the airport when I arrived home. And to top that off, I left my phone charger at the hotel, this hasn't been a good weekend. :cry: Plus, the stupid alarm clock went off at 12:00 something, then some smart ass I won't mention any names (KEVIN AND DOGG) had wake up calls done to our room at 4:30am and then again at 5:30... Just remember pay backs are hell to pay... But to finish this up, it was good to see everyone for awhile and I love you all....


Plus you got to see me in person......that alone is worth $110 .... lost charger.......wet panties :P

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 9:08 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:roll:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 10:31 am 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor

Joined: Mar Wed 16, 2005 1:19 pm
Posts: 854
Location: Maryland
Great stuff Ms Colleen...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 11:01 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 09, 2005 2:20 pm
Posts: 1097
Location: Kentucky
Jimmy Biggs wrote:
BBnova1fan wrote:
Well there was a few memories... Here you all have been home forever... Would you believe I just now got home...Umbeliveable... Pay a extra 110.00 for a earlier flight and then it was delayed because of weather... Then when I did arrive in Louisville all of our luggage was saturated. All my clothes and everything in my luggage is soaked. Needless to say I went off alittle bit at the airport when I arrived home. And to top that off, I left my phone charger at the hotel, this hasn't been a good weekend. :cry: Plus, the stupid alarm clock went off at 12:00 something, then some smart ass I won't mention any names (KEVIN AND DOGG) had wake up calls done to our room at 4:30am and then again at 5:30... Just remember pay backs are hell to pay... But to finish this up, it was good to see everyone for awhile and I love you all....


Plus you got to see me in person......that alone is worth $110 .... lost charger.......wet panties :P


Sorry Jimmy, don't wear panties... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 1:29 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:shock:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 3:40 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
Boxers?? :*:

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 5:21 pm 
Offline
Super Sport Sedan
Super Sport Sedan
User avatar

Joined: Apr Sun 10, 2005 5:36 am
Posts: 242
Location: Detroit
and where's the next race!

_________________
Chuck L.
Global Motorsports


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 6:53 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
Chuck L. wrote:
and where's the next race!


Cecil County May 20-21!

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:37 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Maybe B.G. :shock:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 8:14 pm 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
bbnova wrote:
Maybe B.G. :shock:



:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group