BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Sat 10, 2026 3:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:42 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Your close to Dogg then....

OOPS, your not a stalker are you?????


Sorry Dogg.... :oops:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:46 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
bbnova wrote:
Your from Troy Phil????


I'm from Rochester Hills...



We live pretty close.... :wink:


SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE, your not that stalker are ya

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:47 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:shock: Who me????? :lol:

You are looking kinda cute..... :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:50 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
No Way.... he's in Michigan? By me???? hmmmmmm........awww man.... and he's married......(yep, that's me.... stalker chick) :P

Oh well...... I can play nice, too..... :wink:

Well, I will have to pay closer attention to the schedule and maybe I can meet some of you sometime. So far... everyone seems pretty cool.

I am off for the day... lots of work to do. Good luck this weekend!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:54 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Thanks for the well wishes.... Enjoy your weekend....

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 6:11 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
....Just catching up on old posts I missed while I was gone :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 8:16 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
You know she wasn't with me, cuz I was with you, :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:57 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
cailin wrote:
yea looks like there is some catching up goin on racefan is back to ,ya all go somewhere together ??


Ya'll will never know EXACTLY where I was this weekend.... hee hee

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 4:28 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:?

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 5:38 pm 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
Dogg you are so in some deep you know what...

Sunshine... I was just playing. I am going to her wedding BUT not staying all night. Yes I did ask her to plan it around my schedule... she knows how I am about racing... oh well (I planned mine and my sister is planning hers around racing... even my younger sister knows that she needs to have her baby this week cause she can't do it next week since we will be in Bowling Green).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 27, 2006 5:39 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
I know, I'll dig my way out somehow 8)

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group