BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Sat 10, 2026 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 7:44 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
YUK!!!! So, those snakes he was referring to don't venture out there, either, huh???? So much for the cream he is selling! LOL!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 8:09 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
:shock: :shock:

I live in a small (but nice) town called Saranac about 30 miles east of Grand Rapids!

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 8:26 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
No WAY! I spend time out at I-96 Speedway in Lake Odessa!!! LOL! This is toooooo funny!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 8:29 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:roll:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 8:44 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
I know where that is, been there many times in the past, but not in the past three years. Does Chapko still owe the place?

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 9:07 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Nope, Summer of 2004 Mike Mouch bought it. He used to run Sprint Cars.

Gotta go work out, be back later!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 9:07 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Nope, Summer of 2004 Mike Mouch bought it. He used to run Sprint Cars.

Gotta go work out, be back later!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 9:29 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
I don't know who he is for sure. Does Ken Felice still sell parts out there in the garage? Just wondered.
There used to be a cute brunette that worked in the ticket shack every weekend, my friend Bob used to have a crush on her, wonder if she's still working there or not.

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 11:40 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
I don't see Ken very often, so I am not sure if he is selling parts or not. Cute brunette in ticket sales??? Not sure who that would be either. I have worked in the Main Concession and the Pit Concession, but I don't know anyone in ticket sales. Does your friend Bob go there often?

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 11:51 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
A few times a year, he's married now, so I doubt he will be able to attend anymore, LOL

So any plans on making any specific races there this year? I heard Kenny Schrader is going to be there in June I think

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 11:56 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
LOL! Marriage REALLY shouldn't change that, but, everyone is different. :wink:

Kenny Schrader will be at I-96 running his late model on June 16th. Should be a good race! I WILL be there that night for sure!!!! My birthday is May 26, so I am going to go hang out there that night, too. You going to be around?

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 12:46 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
I'm will be now :lol: :lol:

So how will I know when I see you?

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 12:49 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Hee hee.... that all depends..... are ya bringing the wife??? LOL!!!!!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 12:52 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:shock: :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 26, 2006 1:03 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Oh, that little tid bit about me being married was just a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group