BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Fri 09, 2026 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Rita..............
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 12:51 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
I am so sorry, about your airport ordeal! Lori and I should have just taken you and hung out with ya until we knew for sure you were getting on the plane! I mean, geesh, we weren't expecting to be home for another 24 hours anyways! I should have been a better friend and for that I am sorry :cry: I know it won't help any but I didn't walk into my house until after midnight! Rain Sucks :evil: I am glad to hear you did get home safe, eventually :wink:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 149 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group