BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Fri 09, 2026 7:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:44 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
underdog wrote:
Um, you told her, so it's her loss, said but true. 8)


Ugh, this is going to kill me to do but I agree with Dogg! If she is the friend you say she is she will understand! I am sure you two can work out
a night to go out before the wedding and you can let her know how much she means to you and that you are sad you won't be there but can't wait to see the pics and video once she gets them!




























Can anybody say, been there done that :wink:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:46 am 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
See the thing is she is like a sister to me... BUT... if I was that important wouldn't I be standing up in her wedding????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:50 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
Susie wrote:
See the thing is she is like a sister to me... BUT... if I was that important wouldn't I be standing up in her wedding????


Honey, I think you just answered your own question :wink:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:50 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
You really can't work out both??? I do agree, though, you warned her. What a toughy...... I had a similar situation with one of my bridesmaids... but, she managed to do both... she just showed up at the reception for a minute (only because her conflicting plans were two blocks from our hall).... but, I would have totally understood if she didn't come to the reception at all. I also agree... take a moment with her alone, prior to, show her how much she means to you... AND... if you can even just make the CEREMONY.... that should be plenty.....


GOOD LUCK !!!!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:51 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Susie wrote:
See the thing is she is like a sister to me... BUT... if I was that important wouldn't I be standing up in her wedding????



ohhhhhh that makes the difference.... yes..... if you aren't IN the wedding party, you shouldn't feel bad at all.......

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:54 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Oh great, I'm flirting with a married woman....man I always screw up :lol: :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:56 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Oh wait, I'm married also :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your probably cute as a bug's ear aren't ya?

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:01 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Being Susie's "friend".



I say go to the wedding and reception for a bit. Then jump in the car and head to Columbus and be there by 2am... Get some sleep and then do the race thing....


But who am I to say????? :oops:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:14 pm 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
See the thing is that I am not used to not being there when they are running the cars. It is just not normal for me to say yeah go ahead and test I will be there tomorrow.... I have talked to her and she is going to be upset if I do not make the wedding. oh well I have a month to decide.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:21 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
NO, Dogg, I am divorced......


So.... you are married, though, huh???? Oh well... bummer deal.....

I don't think I am cute, but, who knows what I think.... hee hee....

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:25 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Dogg, I'm not sure but I think she may be hitting on you..... :shock:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:28 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
I'll make ya a deal Susie...


I will concider Columbus if you make the wedding and at least a showing at the reception....

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:28 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
:shock: :shock:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:35 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
OK Mellony....


Seriously, how did you find this site?????

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:39 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
SERIOUSLY............ON THE GIRLS BATHROOM WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group