BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Thu 08, 2026 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:57 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
bbnova wrote:
Phil's coming...... :shock:



:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:



Yes sir I am I will be at your house at 6:00 ish, your waiting for me right

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:03 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
underdog wrote:
I can't make up my mine, and I'm not sure if the cops are out today or not :lol:


Dogg, it's not the cops you need to worry about, it's my daughter, she is over the Oakland County Tether Unit, and sentencing.

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:12 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
We were in need of someone to ride with the car on the way there.....

:lol:


GEARJAMMER EXPRESS wrote:
bbnova wrote:
Phil's coming...... :shock:



:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:



Yes sir I am I will be at your house at 6:00 ish, your waiting for me right

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:13 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:?


GEARJAMMER EXPRESS wrote:
underdog wrote:
I can't make up my mine, and I'm not sure if the cops are out today or not :lol:


Dogg, it's not the cops you need to worry about, it's my daughter, she is over the Oakland County Tether Unit, and sentencing.

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:28 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
bbnova wrote:
:?


GEARJAMMER EXPRESS wrote:
underdog wrote:
I can't make up my mine, and I'm not sure if the cops are out today or not :lol:


Dogg, it's not the cops you need to worry about, it's my daughter, she is over the Oakland County Tether Unit, and sentencing.


Oh my, did I forget to tell you that Kevin, :lol: she just got the promotion about a month ago. She's doing well, she even told me, dont call me if you get busted drag racing on the street cause you know it's against the law.

Then I said, your right honey, just dont forget, your car and insurance is in my name :wink: do ya feel me now, and she stuck her tounge out and walked away

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:57 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:lol: :wink:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:05 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:06 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
:lol: :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:22 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
bbnova wrote:
We were in need of someone to ride with the car on the way there.....

:lol:


GEARJAMMER EXPRESS wrote:
bbnova wrote:
Phil's coming...... :shock:



:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:



Yes sir I am I will be at your house at 6:00 ish, your waiting for me right


THE FUNNY PART IS, YOU THINK IM JOKING, IM NOT :D ASK BRIAN

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:41 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Phil is coming????? :shock:


You better make up your mind real fast.....

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group