BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Sat 10, 2026 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 9:57 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
I'm headed with Kevin to the season opener NSCA race in New Jersey!!
Yes I just had a vacation in Florida, Yes I have a job, Yes I get 4 weeks off a year :shock:
I'm sure you won't be able to handle me being gone as my charm won't be on here and yes you need a picture of yourself under your username, aka avatar :P

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:06 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
oooo, I don't know if I want to post a pic of me, hee hee.... I may end up with stalkers! LOL!

Well you guys have fun, and WIN !!!!!! I'll be looking for an update when you all get back!

Mel

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:06 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
You'll be missed alright Dogg......

With every shot till the gun is empty.....

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:12 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
:shock:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:16 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:lol: Just throwing some love aqt ya Dogg.... :wink:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:20 am 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
underdog wrote:
Hey Mel, it's easy to get Susie's attention....just so you know :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:


Wow.... I guess next time I see you... you'll get the sandwich with the "special" sauce and the sunblock that is acctually a tanning accelerator.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:26 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
You go gurl.....


Susie is a very special and loving person who puts everyone elses needs in front of hers... Her selfless acts and great attitude are second to none.....


Susie rocks.....

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:27 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Susie wrote:
underdog wrote:
Hey Mel, it's easy to get Susie's attention....just so you know :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:


Wow.... I guess next time I see you... you'll get the sandwich with the "special" sauce and the sunblock that is acctually a tanning accelerator.



:shock: :shock: :shock: :?
Wow, no sense of humor today :lol: :lol:
Signed,
your best friend - Dogg :wink:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:28 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Hold up... She already has a best friend..... 8)

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:34 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
:idiote:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:36 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:28 am 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
bbnova wrote:
You go gurl.....


Susie is a very special and loving person who puts everyone elses needs in front of hers... Her selfless acts and great attitude are second to none.....


Susie rocks.....


How much do I owe you for this one???? I am not sure how great of a best friend I would be... you see I have a kind of issue right now. My best friend is getting married on a race weekend. I gave her the schedule ahead of time and told her if it was a race weekend I would not be there... what do I do. I am not going to miss the Columbus race. Now the wedding is on friday so I could go and just leave early... but... I told her in advance if it were a race weekend I would not be there. What do I do???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:31 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
Susie wrote:
bbnova wrote:
You go gurl.....


Susie is a very special and loving person who puts everyone elses needs in front of hers... Her selfless acts and great attitude are second to none.....


Susie rocks.....


How much do I owe you for this one???? I am not sure how great of a best friend I would be... you see I have a kind of issue right now. My best friend is getting married on a race weekend. I gave her the schedule ahead of time and told her if it was a race weekend I would not be there... what do I do. I am not going to miss the Columbus race. Now the wedding is on friday so I could go and just leave early... but... I told her in advance if it were a race weekend I would not be there. What do I do???


RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:33 am 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
GEARJAMMER EXPRESS wrote:
RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK


That is what I am thinking... but some other "friend" of mine said that would be mean.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:33 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Um, you told her, so it's her loss, said but true. 8)

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 110 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group