BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Thu 08, 2026 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:55 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
BBnova1fan wrote:
docoldsotherhalf wrote:
Jimmy Biggs wrote:
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:


Yep, but I'm thinking we are going to need to get a bigger room or bed for that matter :lol:


Shannon should I call and try to get a suite now?


Naaw, I think we should be okay, I'm sure Jimmy has the grandest room there booked anyways :wink:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 5:40 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
I got the Motorhome/Satillite Truck this weekend.......things are tight :roll:

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 7:37 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
cailin wrote:
docoldsotherhalf wrote:
I just found out my girlfriend Lori is going to come down to Atco with me, I wasn't really feeling good about this trip but now I am really getting excited :D

Shannon is doing the happy dance !
:bounce:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 8:58 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Down Rick, Down....It's just a cartoon sheep :lol: :lol: :shock:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:01 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:shock: :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 9:20 pm 
Offline
Super Sport Sedan
Super Sport Sedan
User avatar

Joined: Jun Tue 28, 2005 5:03 pm
Posts: 484
Location: Phila. Pa.
Soft Pretzels and Philly Cheese Steaks For Everyone!!!!! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 21, 2006 7:09 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 6:04 pm
Posts: 681
Location: Maryland
Image

_________________
-Eric Cary-
Sledgehammer Motorsports
Extreme Street - 1971 Dodge Dart


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group