BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Thu 08, 2026 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: I am so excited........
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:36 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
I just found out my girlfriend Lori is going to come down to Atco with me, I wasn't really feeling good about this trip but now I am really getting excited :D

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:50 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Good news.. More poeple I can put to work..... :shock:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:54 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
Oops, didn't I mention that would be less you would see me.............. :shock:































Kidding............................maybe................................. :lol:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:55 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
You just enjoy yourself Shannon.... :wink:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:01 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
docoldsotherhalf wrote:
I just found out my girlfriend Lori is going to come down to Atco with me, I wasn't really feeling good about this trip but now I am really getting excited :D


Does Lori like 69 Nova's?

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:02 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Wait a minute...

Girlfriend... + Excited... = :shock: :shock:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:05 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:07 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:08 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
How did I know that you guys would go there :roll:

She isn't really into cars, she will be a newbie to the race scene, that is why she is actually excited about going, she has only heard what it's like from her son (our Godson) so I can't wait to see what she thinks!

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:10 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Jimmy Biggs wrote:
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gotta love pizza :P

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:12 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
Jimmy Biggs wrote:
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:


Yep, but I'm thinking we are going to need to get a bigger room or bed for that matter :lol:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:21 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
docoldsotherhalf wrote:
How did I know that you guys would go there :roll:



Ummm, maybe because of this thread....
:lol: :lol: http://www.bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewt ... ht=lesbian

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:11 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 09, 2005 2:20 pm
Posts: 1097
Location: Kentucky
docoldsotherhalf wrote:
Jimmy Biggs wrote:
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:


Yep, but I'm thinking we are going to need to get a bigger room or bed for that matter :lol:


Shannon should I call and try to get a suite now?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:55 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
BBnova1fan wrote:
docoldsotherhalf wrote:
Jimmy Biggs wrote:
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:


Yep, but I'm thinking we are going to need to get a bigger room or bed for that matter :lol:


Shannon should I call and try to get a suite now?


Naaw, I think we should be okay, I'm sure Jimmy has the grandest room there booked anyways :wink:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 5:40 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
I got the Motorhome/Satillite Truck this weekend.......things are tight :roll:

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group