BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Fri 09, 2026 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Hey Everyone!!!
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 1:50 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
I am new to this board, so I just wanted to say hello. I saw this website spraypainted on the bathroom wall when I was at the Bradenton Dragway in Florida last week :D , so I thought I would check it out. I have been lurking and watching for a few days, but decided I would like to make some new friends. I am looking forward to getting to more races and meeting new people with the same interests. Talk to you all soon....

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 1:55 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Thanks, my question to you is, what were you doing in the men's bathroom??? :shock:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: hee hee
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 1:58 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
I would tell you but then I would have to kill you, LOL!!!!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:00 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
Hi, And welcome aboard!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:01 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Dang... She brings it on full court press..... :lol:

So how did you find the site????

And who is Jake?????

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:05 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
Oh and Kevin and Brian. I hope you 2 weren't doing your George Michael imitations in the bathrooms again! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:06 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Funny guy there Ricky....



Welcome Racefan. Are you from Florida?

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:09 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Is there any other way to bring it??? LOL!

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:11 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
I'm begining to like you Racefan, do you like pit crew guys :lol: :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:33 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Dogg, leave the new members alone already..... :lol:


Do you have a name Racefan2006????

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:56 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Soooooo, "Kevin" and "Brian" were the ones I heard??? I think they sound interesting, LOL!

(BTW, my friends call me Mel.)

Pit crew guys rock... afterall... they are usually the ones who know the most, right??? :wink:

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:03 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Oops! Sorry guys, I hate it when people "dodge" questions...

I REALLY did see this sight on the girls bathroom wall!

I am from Michigan, but was visiting family in Florida...

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:08 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
racefan2006 wrote:
Soooooo, "Kevin" and "Brian" were the ones I heard??? I think they sound interesting, LOL!

(BTW, my friends call me Mel.)

Pit crew guys rock... afterall... they are usually the ones who know the most, right??? :wink:


You have it all correct Mel. You are a very smart gal :P

Ok, Ok, here is a picture of me closing Kevins door for him, he couldn't seem to figure it out on his own, so I did it for him. You might have seen me there... Cute butt hey :mrgreen:

Image

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:19 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
Welcome Mel!

Dogg, you could have held off posting your butt to the new girl, geesh :roll:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:23 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
docoldsotherhalf wrote:
Welcome Mel!

Dogg, you could have held off posting your butt to the new girl, geesh :roll:



Shannon, Ssshhhhhish. She's from Michigan and likes crew guys, how could I resist :oops:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 47 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group