BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Thu 08, 2026 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Wednesday already....
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 6:27 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
I've been very very very busy :shock:
Mid week already and I have a ton of stuff to do yet tonight before the weekend at Atco, guess I'd better prioritize. Have a good one today :P

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 7:17 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Car just needs a front end alignment at EC1 today and we are ready for Atco....


Goooooooooooooood morning everyone.... :D

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 7:20 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
See.........and everyone was worried :roll: :roll:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 7:39 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Not me..... 8)

So whatcha got goin on Dogg????

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 7:52 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
Ughh, I am at the same spot Dogg! Not sure if I am leaving Thurs night or way early Friday morning! Ton of stuff I want to do but not enough time in the day :?

Good Morning everyone, looks like it's going to be our warmest day here this week :D

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:04 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
Good morning everyone

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:10 am 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
Good Morning Bbnovaland :D

Happy Hump day!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:22 am 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor

Joined: Mar Wed 16, 2005 1:19 pm
Posts: 854
Location: Maryland
Good morning all

Wont be long now....

If we just had an ignition system!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:32 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Ut oh.... No ignition????



On another note.... Anyone seen the weather forcast this weekend for Atco, NJ..... :cry:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:55 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Camp Stanley wrote:
Good morning all

Wont be long now....

If we just had an ignition system!!!


what ignition do you need?

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:56 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
bbnova wrote:
On another note.... Anyone seen the weather forcast this weekend for Atco, NJ..... :cry:


I think I have an umbrella, anyone good at singing in the rain? Jimmy will have to do the interview with you under the new awning :P

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:59 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
underdog wrote:
bbnova wrote:
On another note.... Anyone seen the weather forcast this weekend for Atco, NJ..... :cry:


I think I have an umbrella, anyone good at singing in the rain? Jimmy will have to do the interview with you under the new awning :P


http://www.atcorace.com/artman/publish/cat_index_11.php Anything can happen between now and then, you guys will have a mostly dry weekend

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 9:02 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
bbnova wrote:
So whatcha got goin on Dogg????


Since you asked...

Had a potential buyer for the boat come over last saturday, well we put the boat in the water and fired it up, all looked good, with time to put some heat into the engine we took off like a banana out of it's peal, well about 30 seconds later it started to stubble, I looked down and the temp was at 210. The boat never gets above 140, so I shut it down. We opened up the cover to look at the engine, Hmmmm, hot, and the bottom of the bilge has alot of water in it. Well there goes that sale. Come to find out the person I had winterize it, didn't hook the main feed water in line back up, so we hooked it up and started it, well it didn't cool down so the impeller no doubt is destroyed. So last night I put a new impeller in the pump and we took it out. Dead battery this time :evil: :evil: :evil:
So we go get a battery and head out. All is good now, the boat ran perfect!! Hurray :P :P
Now tonight I have to get the mower on the tractor, get the lawn done, pay some bills, get packed for Atco, find an umbrella, get Connie to softball practice, Kick Ben's ass for driving his brand new cell phone bill up with all his text messanging, Meet with Rich to sell some obsolete Mustang parts (use money I gain for Atco trip so I can eat :roll: ), and get some sleep. Well that's about it in a nutshell Kev :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 9:11 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Gee and all I have to do is get an alignment and get some sleep.... :mrgreen:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 9:13 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Oops I forgot, the truck needs an oil change and tires rotated... :?

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group