BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Thu 08, 2026 4:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Jeeeez?
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 6:34 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 12:02 am
Posts: 540
Location: Mid Michigan
6:30am and no one here yet? Morning everyone. Time to get up.

_________________
Big Blocks make the heartbeat faster
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:11 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Hay John :D

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:36 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
ImageMorning Everyone!

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:38 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mornin..... 8)

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:46 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 12:02 am
Posts: 540
Location: Mid Michigan
Hay Dogg!! Sounds like you guys are gonna be back at it soon :D Hope everything goes perfect. John

_________________
Big Blocks make the heartbeat faster
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:47 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
You know it. It'll be first this time since the brakes won't be one, LMAO.

Ok, Shannon, I was looking for that yawn smiley earlier today :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:58 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
Good morning ya'll, I trust everyone had a good day yesterday and looking towards a better day today

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 9:22 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 12:02 am
Posts: 540
Location: Mid Michigan
You can count on it Phil :D Hey I looked for ya at Milan Friday. Didnt cya , hmm.

_________________
Big Blocks make the heartbeat faster
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 10:54 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
Loudpedal wrote:
You can count on it Phil :D Hey I looked for ya at Milan Friday. Didnt cya , hmm.


fRIENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, I dont do Milan to much John, did you run ??

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:00 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 12:02 am
Posts: 540
Location: Mid Michigan
Nope and I wont,, I was told I had to have a IHRA License and cert, that my NHRA stuff was not good enough, So they can :bart: We are going to run MMM and the new Us 131 program.

_________________
Big Blocks make the heartbeat faster
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:21 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
That's weird as US131 will honor it. :?

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:30 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
underdog wrote:
That's weird as US131 will honor it. :?


Brian, it's all about Milan, they suck


However, I do have to say I understand they had a lot of people last Friday for a holiday Event. I still dont like Capoka

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:38 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 12:02 am
Posts: 540
Location: Mid Michigan
underdog wrote:
That's weird as US131 will honor it. :?


Yes I spoke to the track manager at 131 and was told they would love to have us come and compete. Seem to pretty nice guy. I will give them a try. And Phil you are correct about Milan, They apparently have enough cars and dont want anymore, so everyone can keep raving about how great they are (Not). As on many other threads I will repeat again. The only reason they have big crowds is because of Detroit to pull from. If Martin or MMM were next door, that place would go broke :(

_________________
Big Blocks make the heartbeat faster
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:43 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Don't forget ladies are in for free also, sex sells :shock:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:50 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Sorry Dogg, I got enough of that last weekend.... :shock: :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 177 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group