BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Wed 07, 2026 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 200 channels
PostPosted: Apr Thu 13, 2006 11:13 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
Plus movies on demand. And there's nothing to watch on tv! :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 3:42 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 7:52 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
That is why I love our DVR, I can actually watch the shows I like that I normally would have missed and know I'm not missing anything good on the other channels :D

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 8:02 am 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
docoldsotherhalf wrote:
That is why I love our DVR, I can actually watch the shows I like that I normally would have missed and know I'm not missing anything good on the other channels :D


Funny youshould say that. I made up my mind last night that I'm going to get one this weekend :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 8:26 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
YWN .....Never a dull moment :D

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 9:01 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
You CAN watch a poker game on the sports channel though.

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 9:51 am 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
underdog wrote:
You CAN watch a poker game on the sports channel though.


I saw that :? Since when is poker considered a sport?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 10:11 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
RICK MILLER wrote:
underdog wrote:
You CAN watch a poker game on the sports channel though.


I saw that :? Since when is poker considered a sport?


its the ultiment sport for real couch potatoes :P

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 4:41 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group