BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Wed 07, 2026 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Hi ya Butch...
PostPosted: Apr Thu 13, 2006 12:14 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Slumming???? :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 13, 2006 7:33 pm 
Offline
Jr. Dragster
Jr. Dragster

Joined: Jan Sun 04, 2004 10:51 pm
Posts: 19
Butch....as in Butch Shrier (sp?) ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 13, 2006 7:35 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 09, 2005 2:20 pm
Posts: 1097
Location: Kentucky
Yes, that would be as in Butch Schrier... He comes along sometimes


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 13, 2006 9:21 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
He was here............. He was here I tell ya..... :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 13, 2006 11:33 pm 
Offline
Jr. Dragster
Jr. Dragster

Joined: Jan Sun 04, 2004 10:51 pm
Posts: 19
Hey Butch! How have things been going? This is Brian, I was one of the guy's hanging out at the appartments on the South Hill with Dean (phasechangracing) and Travis. When are ya going to be back into Spokane?

Kevin was kind enough to put Steve Berg's new sparkplug product on the front page of his site! :D

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and see how you were doing!?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 5:59 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Butch, we need to talk sometime.... 8)

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Fri 14, 2006 11:43 am 
Offline
Jr. Dragster
Jr. Dragster

Joined: Dec Fri 17, 2004 2:11 pm
Posts: 66
Hey everyone...

Hello... it has been a while for sure and for that I am amiss in not saying Hi. Much has been happening for me in the last 6 months and so I have been so busy that I sometimes see me pass myself during the day. I dont know what that other Butch is up to, but it cant be good.

I got to spend a little time with Rita at her resturant and man... that place rocks. She is so respected there by her staff... they all had great things to say about her. It was great to see that she is doing so well... and the food is great too.

I am planning my summer race schedule so i am hoping to see all of you sometime this summer.

I am planning a Spokane trip as well very soon, so I will be up in the Northwest a lot this year I think. I was just in Port Orchard Washington and it is a very cool place. There is a naval shipyards therre where they do some dismantling of ships and retorfits as well... There were 2 aircraft carriers there in port and all you can say when you see those things is WOW!!!! A floating city for sure...

Anyway, good to see you here on the board and I will talk to you all again soon I hope.

Your friend,
Butch Schrier


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: MR SHRIER
PostPosted: Apr Sat 15, 2006 8:17 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car

Joined: Dec Sat 04, 2004 8:02 am
Posts: 898
Location: EAGLE, COLORADO
HOW ARE YOU SIR??GOOD TO SEE YOUR IN HERE NOW AND THEN AND GOOD TO HEAR YOUR AOK
I STILL WORRY WHEN I DONT HEAR FROM YOU BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING FINE.
I AM HEADING TO DENVER THIS WEEKEND FOR MY SONS BD, AND WHEN I GET BACK HOME I'LL CALL YOU NEXT WEEK SOME TIME DURING THE EARLY EVENING HOURS.

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR KIDS AND YOUR MOM.

TALK TO YOU SOON SIR

BILL


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group