BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Tue 06, 2026 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 11:42 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 12:02 am
Posts: 540
Location: Mid Michigan
:?:

_________________
Big Blocks make the heartbeat faster
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 11:47 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Yes, but not under her tonge.....

And the best part.....

She was having a sale that day.... :lol:



docoldsotherhalf wrote:
Ahhhh, she wanted some one to take her tempature :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 11:51 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
BBnova1fan wrote:
What State was this?


Seeing as this was never answered and we have narrowed down the "sale" where was it?

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 11:53 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
I think it was the great state of Kentucky

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 11:54 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
bbnova wrote:
I think it was the great state of Kentucky


Okay, NOW it all makes sense :lol:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 11:55 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 11:57 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
We were in Kentucky at a truck stop, I asked Kevin to pull in there so I could get Carol a couple cartons of cigs as they are $42 here in Michigan and $21 down there...... any ways it's all Kevins fault because he did pull in there instead of just driving by and saving Carols lungs, So I walk in the back enterance and there is an arcade, the second I open the door this ugly a$$ girl says "Howdy, I'm having a sale today on Blow Jobs, would you like one?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At that point I was on a dead run...........for two reasons:
1. I had to get away from her and the strench was terrible.
2. I had to hurry up and get the cigs and go tell Kevin what just happened

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 12:10 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
A girl in Kentucky with no front teeth!! I know it's stretch but I'll believe it :lol:

So she was offering Dogg a Gummer!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 12:16 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:lol: OMG!!!!!!!

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 12:25 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
"A gummer", that was great Rick!! :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 12:28 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
She had on some of those shorty shorts and a cut off shirt, sorta see through cuz it was so old, .....know what I mean :lol:

I hated to look hard, but I knew Kevin would ask so I did it, I looked for a belly ring, but the puddgy rolls where covering that area up,.........








































then I ran for it!! :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 12:35 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
I wondered why Dogg was in there for so long..... :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 12:49 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
I made the cashier count back my change for the cigs, ....it took a while :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 12:55 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:roll: :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 12, 2006 2:54 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 09, 2005 2:20 pm
Posts: 1097
Location: Kentucky
And let's be careful how we talk about the girls from KENTUCKY...... You must of been in the Eastern part... That is to frigin funny... It could only happen to you DOGG....LOL :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group