BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Not feeling so well............
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5744
Page 1 of 2

Author:  underdog [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 11:53 am ]
Post subject:  Not feeling so well............

Boy after pounding down that fifth at break time, I'm not feeling so well...... :(

Author:  bbnova [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 11:54 am ]
Post subject: 

You should have broken open that second one like you normally do.... :shock:

Author:  $$$Pitt [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 12:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  underdog [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 12:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock:

Author:  Maliboost [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 12:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Fifth what????

Bob

Author:  bfnjz52 [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 2:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Got just the remedy! Six Pack!

Image Image

Author:  Maliboost [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 2:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

I never was very good with fractions so................

Bob

Author:  darlagiles [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 4:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

You guys need to send some my way...

Author:  underdog [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 4:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock:

Author:  Maliboost [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 4:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

bfnjz52 wrote:
Image


I know that game its, "one tequilla, two tequilla, three tequilla, Floor"

I have not played that in a long time. maybe its time to move the Jack out of the way for some real stuff. :)

Bob

Author:  bfnjz52 [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 8:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

darlagiles wrote:
You guys need to send some my way...


Is Jacob driving you to drink?
:lol:


Comon Jocob, You have to take care of the young lady. Get a baby sitter...Take her out for the evening ....get her drunk............

Author:  bbnova [ Feb Thu 01, 2007 9:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

And then???? :shock:

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Feb Fri 02, 2007 12:35 am ]
Post subject: 

:shock:

Author:  jacobgiles [ Feb Fri 02, 2007 8:27 am ]
Post subject: 

:lol:

Author:  underdog [ Feb Fri 02, 2007 9:49 am ]
Post subject: 

I hope you all know I don't drink :lol: , It's been many years now.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/