| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| ok kid's http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4496 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Susie [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I love you too SUnshine. |
|
| Author: | Susie [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good Night.... Sleep tight. |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ok kid's |
cailin wrote: have to hit the sac got to get up and do something ya all no nothing about tomorrow , WORK
Not Me !! I'm off tommorrow |
|
| Author: | Susie [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ok kid's |
RICK MILLER wrote: cailin wrote: have to hit the sac got to get up and do something ya all no nothing about tomorrow , WORK Not Me !! I'm off tommorrow Oh wait... me too!!! Hi Rickster. |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hi Susie. I'm off work, but I have to put a new garage door on Grandpas house. What are you doing? |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Who is she? |
|
| Author: | Susie [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Awww she is precious.... Rick I am doing a whole lot of nothing... just enjoying being Sammy's mom. Weighing out a few work options right now... this being unemployed is kind of for the birds. [/img]
|
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I bet Sammy is enjoying having you around all the time too. |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 11:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
WOW Colleen, I bet that keeps you busy! My mom did babysitting in her house for awhile when my sisters were young . I can remember all the chaos. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|