| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| Sure Is Quiet In Here Tonight http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4486 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | BBnova1fan [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 10:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Sure Is Quiet In Here Tonight |
Where is everybody at? You all must of wore yourself out during the day.. |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 11:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm here now. Just got done cleaning up from Joey's birthday party |
|
| Author: | nova68-10.5 [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 11:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey I'm here now everyone is gone |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 11:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
What am I ? Chopped liver? |
|
| Author: | nova68-10.5 [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 11:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey Rick whats up I didnt see ya till after i posted that |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Thu 27, 2006 7:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
An then he ignores ya Glenn... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|