BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

just poppin in to make sure
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4483
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

:mrgreen:

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Not here!!

Never!!

We wouldn't do a thing like that :roll:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

:roll: :lol:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

:angle2: I've been behaving myself Colleen, as for the others, ummmm, well............................

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

Others meaning who...

Hey Shannon, ya need a wake up call tomorrow morning... Dogg can arrange it.... :lol:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Whatever..................................... :twisted:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image I know nothing Shannon.

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

underdog wrote:
Image I know nothing Shannon.


Yeah Okay, we'll see, the Cecil countdown has begun and plenty of time to take suggestions :shock:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

cailin wrote:
shanon your always behaving yourself ,,,hehehehehehe
well folks i have to get back to work have a great day


:mrgreen:

Have a great rest of the day!

Author:  racefan2006 [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 3:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

DOES ANYONE IN HERE HAVE REAL JOBS??? LOL!!!



( I know that I haven't gotten much work done since I found this site, oopsie!!!)

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 4:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

:?

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 11:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

[quote="racefan2006"]DOES ANYONE IN HERE HAVE REAL JOBS??? LOL!!!


What's that?
:?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/