| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| Glad to be back.. http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4478 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 6:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Glad to be back.. |
Back to work that is, it was a nice few days off. Wish it hadn't have rained in Atco |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 7:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good Morning |
|
| Author: | Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 7:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
cailin wrote: good morning baby, i love you check your email ,xo have a great great day !
Nothin......I'm startin to think somethin is goin on here |
|
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 8:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Dial up is soooo slow at home, I can't take it, so I don't bother. |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 8:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Nice Jimmy..... I got it baby... Morning all.... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|