| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| I have some great news... http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4472 |
Page 1 of 7 |
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 12:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I have some great news... |
I saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance to Geicko Just kidding, but I did however get my lawned mowed for the first time this year!! |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 12:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
You going to work tomorrow????? |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 1:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I mowed mine once, But I'm going to need a brushhog to do it this time |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 1:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I mowed mine yesterday... I didn't get the back done due to rain though... That's my story anyway..... |
|
| Author: | 7DMACH1 [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 3:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
My landscaper has done mine twice this month. |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 4:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
7DMACH1 wrote: My landscaper has done mine twice this month.
Your son still lives at home? |
|
| Author: | 7DMACH1 [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 4:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yeah, but he doesn't do it with working two jobs. You know he don't make enough here!!!! |
|
| Author: | BT Race Cars [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Did Mine Today. |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 10:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
7DMACH1 wrote: Yeah, but he doesn't do it with working two jobs. You know he don't make enough here!!!!
Guess it's time he the boss up for a raise |
|
| Author: | racefan2006 [ Apr Tue 25, 2006 11:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
What's "mowing the lawn" ????? |
|
| Author: | Loudpedal [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 7:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
racefan2006 wrote: What's "mowing the lawn" ?????
Well if you have ever been in the Grand Rapids area, ya know how ya see all those goats running around in peoples yard? Thats how they do it |
|
| Author: | racefan2006 [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 7:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
LOL! I was just jokin'. I would LOVE to find the time to mow my lawn! (the little of it I have that is... that has not been taken over by GRUBS or whatever they are...) So, how is everyone??? Weekend wasn't so good in NJ, huh? |
|
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 7:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
racefan2006 wrote: What's "mowing the lawn" ?????
Hi Mel. How was your weekend |
|
| Author: | racefan2006 [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 7:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey Dogg.... it was ok. Fairly full. Saw the pictures from your trip.... bum deal about the weather! So, Kevin says you are from my "neck of the woods"..... (I know, I know... you are married, |
|
| Author: | Loudpedal [ Apr Wed 26, 2006 7:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
He lives in the picky weeds,, Hell goats wont even venture that far out of town |
|
| Page 1 of 7 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|