| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| This Weekend Was.... http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4468 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | kickin_astro [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | This Weekend Was.... |
A bad one for everyone. The Deer just keep taking bigger and bigger bites out of the poor old Hyundia. This is the 3rd one in a year. The first one just took a little bite and made a dent in the hood about the size of a softball. The second one did the rust damage on the corner of the fender. The third one last night got the hood and core support. I haven't turned any of them in before, because the damage wasn't that bad, but this one, I'm affraid may be it. I know there is enough damage that they will probably total it. A 7 year old Hundia with 150,000 miles can't be worth a whole lot. I'm just going to take as much as I can get from the Insurance and keep it. Hopefully its enough for me to do the repairs.
|
|
| Author: | Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm sure the deer are embarrised about hitting a Hyundai.......a few years ago I had to go to Philly one night.....My wifes new Jeep had my Vette blocked in....so I took that....when I was pullin out she said "Don't wreck it".....I'm on I-95 south of Philly a deer runs out in the road I gave him half a lane.....he needed 3/4's of one......It took the right side off the Jeep.......I called and my wife thought I was screwin with her |
|
| Author: | kickin_astro [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jimmy Biggs wrote: I'm sure the deer are embarrised about hitting a Hyundai.......a few years ago I had to go to Philly one night.....My wifes new Jeep had my Vette blocked in....so I took that....when I was pullin out she said "Don't wreck it".....I'm on I-95 south of Philly a deer runs out in the road I gave him half a lane.....he needed 3/4's of one......It took the right side off the Jeep.......I called and my wife thought I was screwin with her
Yea If your going to go, there has to be a better way... And it took 3 of them to "maybe" take it out... |
|
| Author: | Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 10:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
cailin wrote: ya hit a deer on 95 ????????? i didnt think deer made it up there ,jezzzzzzz he was askin to be hit
Yea by the Commador Barry Bridge......Chester!!!....I didn't know deer lived in Chester.....I was to say the least shocked......I was going to Philly to shoot a hunting/fishing center |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|