BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

hey handsome
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4467
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Loudpedal [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ok but if my wife answers, tell her wrong number :shock:

Author:  Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey handsome

cailin wrote:
i wiggled away to check out things here ,i love you ,i hope you feel better get some sleep ill call you in a little while to wake you up ,things here are still :roll:


I'm right down stairs....just come down

Author:  Loudpedal [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 10:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

I dont see what that kevin guy has that I dont, I have a fast Nova, truck,trailer,, Ahhhhhhh I know, Hair :evil: Just because I am pholic impaired doesent mean I am not a geat guy :D , When you call just ask my wife :D

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 11:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

OOPS!!! I thought this thread was about me :oops:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:26 am ]
Post subject: 

If only you guys were so lucky.... :mrgreen:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:35 am ]
Post subject: 

:oops: :lol:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:37 am ]
Post subject: 

Looking forward to it...

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:55 am ]
Post subject: 

bbnova wrote:
If only you guys were so lucky.... :mrgreen:


I am !! :wink:

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 8:00 am ]
Post subject: 

RICK MILLER wrote:
bbnova wrote:
If only you guys were so lucky.... :mrgreen:


I am !! :wink:




Me 2 Rick

Author:  Loudpedal [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 8:11 am ]
Post subject: 

GEARJAMMER EXPRESS wrote:
RICK MILLER wrote:
bbnova wrote:
If only you guys were so lucky.... :mrgreen:


I am !! :wink:




Me 2 Rick


Me 3 :D

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/