BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

the atco race in all its glory
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4464
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Sat 22, 2006 11:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks I used the pic of me on another site till people threatened to kill me :D

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 12:18 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice pics Colleen!!

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 12:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice job baby..... 8)

Author:  BBnova1fan [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 1:46 am ]
Post subject: 

Well there was a few memories... Here you all have been home forever... Would you believe I just now got home...Umbeliveable... Pay a extra 110.00 for a earlier flight and then it was delayed because of weather... Then when I did arrive in Louisville all of our luggage was saturated. All my clothes and everything in my luggage is soaked. Needless to say I went off alittle bit at the airport when I arrived home. And to top that off, I left my phone charger at the hotel, this hasn't been a good weekend. :cry: Plus, the stupid alarm clock went off at 12:00 something, then some smart ass I won't mention any names (KEVIN AND DOGG) had wake up calls done to our room at 4:30am and then again at 5:30... Just remember pay backs are hell to pay... But to finish this up, it was good to see everyone for awhile and I love you all....

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 2:28 am ]
Post subject: 

:shock: Sounds like some revenge is in store for Kevin and Dogg :lol: :lol:

Author:  Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 6:51 am ]
Post subject: 

BBnova1fan wrote:
Well there was a few memories... Here you all have been home forever... Would you believe I just now got home...Umbeliveable... Pay a extra 110.00 for a earlier flight and then it was delayed because of weather... Then when I did arrive in Louisville all of our luggage was saturated. All my clothes and everything in my luggage is soaked. Needless to say I went off alittle bit at the airport when I arrived home. And to top that off, I left my phone charger at the hotel, this hasn't been a good weekend. :cry: Plus, the stupid alarm clock went off at 12:00 something, then some smart ass I won't mention any names (KEVIN AND DOGG) had wake up calls done to our room at 4:30am and then again at 5:30... Just remember pay backs are hell to pay... But to finish this up, it was good to see everyone for awhile and I love you all....


Plus you got to see me in person......that alone is worth $110 .... lost charger.......wet panties :P

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 9:08 am ]
Post subject: 

:roll:

Author:  Camp Stanley [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 10:31 am ]
Post subject: 

Great stuff Ms Colleen...

Author:  BBnova1fan [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 11:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Jimmy Biggs wrote:
BBnova1fan wrote:
Well there was a few memories... Here you all have been home forever... Would you believe I just now got home...Umbeliveable... Pay a extra 110.00 for a earlier flight and then it was delayed because of weather... Then when I did arrive in Louisville all of our luggage was saturated. All my clothes and everything in my luggage is soaked. Needless to say I went off alittle bit at the airport when I arrived home. And to top that off, I left my phone charger at the hotel, this hasn't been a good weekend. :cry: Plus, the stupid alarm clock went off at 12:00 something, then some smart ass I won't mention any names (KEVIN AND DOGG) had wake up calls done to our room at 4:30am and then again at 5:30... Just remember pay backs are hell to pay... But to finish this up, it was good to see everyone for awhile and I love you all....


Plus you got to see me in person......that alone is worth $110 .... lost charger.......wet panties :P


Sorry Jimmy, don't wear panties... :lol:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 1:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock:

Author:  Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 3:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Boxers?? :*:

Author:  Chuck L. [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 5:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

and where's the next race!

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 6:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Chuck L. wrote:
and where's the next race!


Cecil County May 20-21!

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Maybe B.G. :shock:

Author:  Susie [ Apr Mon 24, 2006 8:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

bbnova wrote:
Maybe B.G. :shock:



:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/