| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| YA KNOW !!! http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4459 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 7DMACH1 [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 9:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Tell me about it. If we had weather like today we would have had a record crowd and car count!!! I'm still hoping. Just cleaned my car for the show. Hope I didn't waste my time. |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Lets keep our fingers crossed |
|
| Author: | 7DMACH1 [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've got everything crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 11:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
TMI !!!! |
|
| Author: | Sledgehammer [ Apr Fri 21, 2006 7:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
RICK MILLER wrote: TMI !!!!
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|