BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

OKAY IM BUMMING
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4457
Page 1 of 1

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:50 pm ]
Post subject:  OKAY IM BUMMING

I JUST GOT MY EDM MECH. LIFTER FOR MY FLAT TAPPET CAM, I TOOK THEM OUT TO CHECK THEM OUT(NOW YOUR WONDERING WHY CAUSE THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME.... YOUR RIGHT)

I ORDERED A SET OF EDM OILING MECH. LIFTERS AND ON THE LOBE SURFACE THERE IS A BURR ON EVERYONE OF THEM

SO I CALL THE GUY I BOUGHT THEM FROM AND HE TELLS ME, PHIL THATS NO BIG DEAL WE GET THAT ALL THE TIME, JUST TAKE SOME 600 GRIT SAND PAPER AND SOME WD-40 AND SAND THEM IN THE CIRCLE MOTION

i SAID WAIT A MINUTE, I PURCHASE A SET OF EDM'D MECH. LIFTERS AND I GET A SET THAT SOMEONE DRILLED A HOLE THROUGH EACH PART AND YOUR REPLY TO ME IS FIXEM YOURSELF AFTER I WAITED 1.5 MONTHS OF RA SET OF SOLID LIFTERS.

THE WORST PART IS HE A FRIEND, AND NO DOGG I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHO HE IS CAUSE YOU KNOW WHO HE IS.

HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS, DO YOU AGREE WITH HIS DIRECTION TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

Image
Image
Image

Author:  underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

I understand what your saying, but I'd fix it myself at this point, but I don't blame you for being concerned.

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

underdog wrote:
I understand what your saying, but I'd fix it myself at this point, but I don't blame you for being concerned.


Same here. I understand completely. But I can't begin to tell you how many parts that are supposed to be bolt-ons I've had to redo, rework, or completely reengineer to work :(

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

OKAY, SO DO YOU GUYS AGREE WITH HIS METHODOLOGY TO FIX MY PROBLEM

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

So the hole ws drilled from the top side and left some material on the flat side???


If so, I would just do what he said... I would also be sure you dont push any of the material in the hole. maybe poke through it to make sure the passage is clear...

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

bbnova wrote:
So the hole ws drilled from the top side and left some material on the flat side???


If so, I would just do what he said... I would also be sure you dont push any of the material in the hole. maybe poke through it to make sure the passage is clear...


i GUESS i SHOULD TAKE THEM APART TO DO IT TO MAKE SURE EVERY HOLE IS CLEAR :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

That would probably be a good idea :(

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

tHANKS GUYS, SORRY TO VENT, BUT I WAS TORQUED WHEN I OPENED THEM.

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

You had every right to be Phil.... :twisted:

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

bbnova wrote:
You had every right to be Phil.... :twisted:


Thanks my friends!!

Kevin, you guys drive safe, have a good time, and the 3 of you come home winner's.

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lots of rain in that forcast....


The NSCA needs to add a "R" to their acronym..... :twisted:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/