BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Anyone heard of this rock band? NWS
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4456
Page 1 of 1

Author:  underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Anyone heard of this rock band? NWS

http://www.rockbitch.tv/

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

I watched it last night...... :shock:

Is that how she learned to count????? :shock:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

I don't have it in me to post the link of the video, it is a disgrace to the female as we know them to be, utterly disgusting, non respectful, ...........I always wanted to say that :lol: :lol:

I know all of this because I watched the whole video, start to finish, it was just terrible the things I saw :shock:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol: All that kept going through my head was
















EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

And she didn't even flinch...... :shock:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She counted from 1 to 4, then back to one again. :shock:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

I feel the need to correct you Dogg... She counted to all 5.... :shock:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh yeah....... :lol:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sun 23, 2006 12:48 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm pretty sure she said fist instead of five..... :shock:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/