BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Thu 08, 2026 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 11:31 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Me too.... :cry:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:47 am 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
Sorry kids I wish that I could be there. Going to Arkansas this weekend to visit with my Grandparents. They have had their fair share of issues and I just want to see that everything is ok. Their 50th anniversery is this weekend also.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 7:38 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
Ms.Susie, you would be so proud, I just started and finished packing and I waited until the last minute :shock: We are leaving for Atco after work, I was a little crazy but all better now :lol:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 7:40 am 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
Oh, have fun at your grandparents :D Wow, 50th, now that's an accomplishment :P

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 8:04 am 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
Have fun Susie!! I'm sure they'll be happy to see you!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:00 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
That's not last minute Shannon... I still have laundry to do and pack and we are leaving after work also.... :wink:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:01 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
:D :D

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:07 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
You still looking at 4 Dogg?????

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:12 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
3 or 4, not positive yet :P

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:16 am 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
I am leaving at 8 tonight... still have not packed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:17 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Now your talking Susie.... 8)

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:32 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
bbnova wrote:
You still looking at 4 Dogg?????


He told me 3:30

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:35 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
I can't make up my mine, and I'm not sure if the cops are out today or not :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:35 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Phil's coming...... :shock:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:57 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
bbnova wrote:
Phil's coming...... :shock:



:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:



Yes sir I am I will be at your house at 6:00 ish, your waiting for me right

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group