| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| HAPPY http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4452 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 7:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good Morning Everyone! Kinda feels like a Friday, I like it
|
|
| Author: | jacobgiles [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 7:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
good morning, you beat me to the thursday post. |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 8:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good Morning all, |
|
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 8:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hello, Colleen, I keep telling you, my name is not Kevin |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Watch it Dogg...... She's all mine..... Love you too baby.... |
|
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | 7DMACH1 [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 9:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That 23 mile drive for me will be a bitch!!!! |
|
| Author: | nova68-10.5 [ Apr Fri 21, 2006 7:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
cailin wrote: I LOVE YOU BABY !, WELL THERE ON THERE WAY TO NJ ,I HAVE A FEELING WE MIGHT BE WALKIN THE BOARDWALK ,I HOPE NOT BUT .......OK ILL SHUSH Thats a bummer to hear that brian couldnt make it ................................good luck UNDER THE BOARD WALK WELL BE HAVIN SOME FUN UNDER THE BOARD WALK ......DO DE DO DE DO WELL BRIAN NUMBER ONE COULDNT MAKE IT ,HE GOT STUCK IN WORK DUE TO SOME3 UNFORSEEABLE ISSUES ,IM SO BUMMED ABOUT THAT BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY HONEY ! AND RITA AND SHANNON AND DOGG AND CAMP AND THE STANLEY CREW ,SLEDGEHAMMER YEA IM SUPER EXCITED |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|