BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

susie
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4449
Page 1 of 2

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 11:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Me too.... :cry:

Author:  Susie [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:47 am ]
Post subject: 

Sorry kids I wish that I could be there. Going to Arkansas this weekend to visit with my Grandparents. They have had their fair share of issues and I just want to see that everything is ok. Their 50th anniversery is this weekend also.

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 7:38 am ]
Post subject: 

Ms.Susie, you would be so proud, I just started and finished packing and I waited until the last minute :shock: We are leaving for Atco after work, I was a little crazy but all better now :lol:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 7:40 am ]
Post subject: 

Oh, have fun at your grandparents :D Wow, 50th, now that's an accomplishment :P

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 8:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Have fun Susie!! I'm sure they'll be happy to see you!!

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:00 am ]
Post subject: 

That's not last minute Shannon... I still have laundry to do and pack and we are leaving after work also.... :wink:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:01 am ]
Post subject: 

:D :D

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:07 am ]
Post subject: 

You still looking at 4 Dogg?????

Author:  underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:12 am ]
Post subject: 

3 or 4, not positive yet :P

Author:  Susie [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:16 am ]
Post subject: 

I am leaving at 8 tonight... still have not packed.

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:17 am ]
Post subject: 

Now your talking Susie.... 8)

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:32 am ]
Post subject: 

bbnova wrote:
You still looking at 4 Dogg?????


He told me 3:30

Author:  underdog [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:35 am ]
Post subject: 

I can't make up my mine, and I'm not sure if the cops are out today or not :lol:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:35 am ]
Post subject: 

Phil's coming...... :shock:

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 10:57 am ]
Post subject: 

bbnova wrote:
Phil's coming...... :shock:



:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:



Yes sir I am I will be at your house at 6:00 ish, your waiting for me right

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/