| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| JIM http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4448 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | kickin_astro [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 10:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
No I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm going to try and make 2 of the 3 Ohio races and at least 1 of the Michigan races. I'm going to repaint the van as soon as it warms up a little. Hugger Orange with White stripes, I think???? |
|
| Author: | kickin_astro [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 10:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
4 years of dents and dings. |
|
| Author: | Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 10:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Bring that Van to ATCO.......Saturday Night we'll hit Stanley's Tavern then we'll all paint it up real nice |
|
| Author: | Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 10:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Bring that Van to ATCO.......Saturday Night we'll hit Stanley's Tavern then we'll all paint it up real nice |
|
| Author: | kickin_astro [ Apr Thu 20, 2006 8:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sounds like a plan, Now I just have to find someone to supply the gas for the truck. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|