BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

I am so excited........
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4446
Page 1 of 2

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:36 pm ]
Post subject:  I am so excited........

I just found out my girlfriend Lori is going to come down to Atco with me, I wasn't really feeling good about this trip but now I am really getting excited :D

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good news.. More poeple I can put to work..... :shock:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oops, didn't I mention that would be less you would see me.............. :shock:































Kidding............................maybe................................. :lol:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

You just enjoy yourself Shannon.... :wink:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I am so excited........

docoldsotherhalf wrote:
I just found out my girlfriend Lori is going to come down to Atco with me, I wasn't really feeling good about this trip but now I am really getting excited :D


Does Lori like 69 Nova's?

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wait a minute...

Girlfriend... + Excited... = :shock: :shock:

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock:

Author:  Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

How did I know that you guys would go there :roll:

She isn't really into cars, she will be a newbie to the race scene, that is why she is actually excited about going, she has only heard what it's like from her son (our Godson) so I can't wait to see what she thinks!

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jimmy Biggs wrote:
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gotta love pizza :P

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jimmy Biggs wrote:
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:


Yep, but I'm thinking we are going to need to get a bigger room or bed for that matter :lol:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

docoldsotherhalf wrote:
How did I know that you guys would go there :roll:



Ummm, maybe because of this thread....
:lol: :lol: http://www.bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewt ... ht=lesbian

Author:  BBnova1fan [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

docoldsotherhalf wrote:
Jimmy Biggs wrote:
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:


Yep, but I'm thinking we are going to need to get a bigger room or bed for that matter :lol:


Shannon should I call and try to get a suite now?

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

BBnova1fan wrote:
docoldsotherhalf wrote:
Jimmy Biggs wrote:
Now I gotta order more Pizza :shock:


Yep, but I'm thinking we are going to need to get a bigger room or bed for that matter :lol:


Shannon should I call and try to get a suite now?


Naaw, I think we should be okay, I'm sure Jimmy has the grandest room there booked anyways :wink:

Author:  Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 5:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

I got the Motorhome/Satillite Truck this weekend.......things are tight :roll:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/