BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Hey Everyone!!!
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4445
Page 1 of 7

Author:  racefan2006 [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 1:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Hey Everyone!!!

I am new to this board, so I just wanted to say hello. I saw this website spraypainted on the bathroom wall when I was at the Bradenton Dragway in Florida last week :D , so I thought I would check it out. I have been lurking and watching for a few days, but decided I would like to make some new friends. I am looking forward to getting to more races and meeting new people with the same interests. Talk to you all soon....

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 1:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks, my question to you is, what were you doing in the men's bathroom??? :shock:

Author:  racefan2006 [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 1:58 pm ]
Post subject:  hee hee

I would tell you but then I would have to kill you, LOL!!!!

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hi, And welcome aboard!!

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Dang... She brings it on full court press..... :lol:

So how did you find the site????

And who is Jake?????

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh and Kevin and Brian. I hope you 2 weren't doing your George Michael imitations in the bathrooms again! :roll:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Funny guy there Ricky....



Welcome Racefan. Are you from Florida?

Author:  racefan2006 [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

Is there any other way to bring it??? LOL!

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm begining to like you Racefan, do you like pit crew guys :lol: :lol:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Dogg, leave the new members alone already..... :lol:


Do you have a name Racefan2006????

Author:  racefan2006 [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 2:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Soooooo, "Kevin" and "Brian" were the ones I heard??? I think they sound interesting, LOL!

(BTW, my friends call me Mel.)

Pit crew guys rock... afterall... they are usually the ones who know the most, right??? :wink:

Author:  racefan2006 [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oops! Sorry guys, I hate it when people "dodge" questions...

I REALLY did see this sight on the girls bathroom wall!

I am from Michigan, but was visiting family in Florida...

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

racefan2006 wrote:
Soooooo, "Kevin" and "Brian" were the ones I heard??? I think they sound interesting, LOL!

(BTW, my friends call me Mel.)

Pit crew guys rock... afterall... they are usually the ones who know the most, right??? :wink:


You have it all correct Mel. You are a very smart gal :P

Ok, Ok, here is a picture of me closing Kevins door for him, he couldn't seem to figure it out on his own, so I did it for him. You might have seen me there... Cute butt hey :mrgreen:

Image

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Welcome Mel!

Dogg, you could have held off posting your butt to the new girl, geesh :roll:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 3:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

docoldsotherhalf wrote:
Welcome Mel!

Dogg, you could have held off posting your butt to the new girl, geesh :roll:



Shannon, Ssshhhhhish. She's from Michigan and likes crew guys, how could I resist :oops:

Page 1 of 7 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/