| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| Wednesday already.... http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4442 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 6:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Wednesday already.... |
I've been very very very busy Mid week already and I have a ton of stuff to do yet tonight before the weekend at Atco, guess I'd better prioritize. Have a good one today |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 7:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Car just needs a front end alignment at EC1 today and we are ready for Atco.... Goooooooooooooood morning everyone.... |
|
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 7:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
See.........and everyone was worried |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 7:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Not me..... So whatcha got goin on Dogg???? |
|
| Author: | docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 7:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ughh, I am at the same spot Dogg! Not sure if I am leaving Thurs night or way early Friday morning! Ton of stuff I want to do but not enough time in the day Good Morning everyone, looks like it's going to be our warmest day here this week |
|
| Author: | GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good morning everyone |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good Morning Bbnovaland Happy Hump day!! |
|
| Author: | Camp Stanley [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good morning all Wont be long now.... If we just had an ignition system!!! |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ut oh.... No ignition???? On another note.... Anyone seen the weather forcast this weekend for Atco, NJ..... |
|
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Camp Stanley wrote: Good morning all
Wont be long now.... If we just had an ignition system!!! what ignition do you need? |
|
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
bbnova wrote: On another note.... Anyone seen the weather forcast this weekend for Atco, NJ.....
I think I have an umbrella, anyone good at singing in the rain? Jimmy will have to do the interview with you under the new awning |
|
| Author: | GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
underdog wrote: bbnova wrote: On another note.... Anyone seen the weather forcast this weekend for Atco, NJ..... I think I have an umbrella, anyone good at singing in the rain? Jimmy will have to do the interview with you under the new awning http://www.atcorace.com/artman/publish/cat_index_11.php Anything can happen between now and then, you guys will have a mostly dry weekend |
|
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 9:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
bbnova wrote: So whatcha got goin on Dogg????
Since you asked... Had a potential buyer for the boat come over last saturday, well we put the boat in the water and fired it up, all looked good, with time to put some heat into the engine we took off like a banana out of it's peal, well about 30 seconds later it started to stubble, I looked down and the temp was at 210. The boat never gets above 140, so I shut it down. We opened up the cover to look at the engine, Hmmmm, hot, and the bottom of the bilge has alot of water in it. Well there goes that sale. Come to find out the person I had winterize it, didn't hook the main feed water in line back up, so we hooked it up and started it, well it didn't cool down so the impeller no doubt is destroyed. So last night I put a new impeller in the pump and we took it out. Dead battery this time So we go get a battery and head out. All is good now, the boat ran perfect!! Hurray Now tonight I have to get the mower on the tractor, get the lawn done, pay some bills, get packed for Atco, find an umbrella, get Connie to softball practice, Kick Ben's ass for driving his brand new cell phone bill up with all his text messanging, Meet with Rich to sell some obsolete Mustang parts (use money I gain for Atco trip so I can eat |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 9:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Gee and all I have to do is get an alignment and get some sleep.... |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 19, 2006 9:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Oops I forgot, the truck needs an oil change and tires rotated... |
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|