BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Jeeeez?
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4437
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Loudpedal [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 6:34 am ]
Post subject:  Jeeeez?

6:30am and no one here yet? Morning everyone. Time to get up.

Author:  underdog [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:11 am ]
Post subject: 

Hay John :D

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:36 am ]
Post subject: 

ImageMorning Everyone!

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:38 am ]
Post subject: 

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mornin..... 8)

Author:  Loudpedal [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:46 am ]
Post subject: 

Hay Dogg!! Sounds like you guys are gonna be back at it soon :D Hope everything goes perfect. John

Author:  underdog [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:47 am ]
Post subject: 

You know it. It'll be first this time since the brakes won't be one, LMAO.

Ok, Shannon, I was looking for that yawn smiley earlier today :lol:

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 7:58 am ]
Post subject: 

Good morning ya'll, I trust everyone had a good day yesterday and looking towards a better day today

Author:  Loudpedal [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 9:22 am ]
Post subject: 

You can count on it Phil :D Hey I looked for ya at Milan Friday. Didnt cya , hmm.

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 10:54 am ]
Post subject: 

Loudpedal wrote:
You can count on it Phil :D Hey I looked for ya at Milan Friday. Didnt cya , hmm.


fRIENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, I dont do Milan to much John, did you run ??

Author:  Loudpedal [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nope and I wont,, I was told I had to have a IHRA License and cert, that my NHRA stuff was not good enough, So they can :bart: We are going to run MMM and the new Us 131 program.

Author:  underdog [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

That's weird as US131 will honor it. :?

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

underdog wrote:
That's weird as US131 will honor it. :?


Brian, it's all about Milan, they suck


However, I do have to say I understand they had a lot of people last Friday for a holiday Event. I still dont like Capoka

Author:  Loudpedal [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

underdog wrote:
That's weird as US131 will honor it. :?


Yes I spoke to the track manager at 131 and was told they would love to have us come and compete. Seem to pretty nice guy. I will give them a try. And Phil you are correct about Milan, They apparently have enough cars and dont want anymore, so everyone can keep raving about how great they are (Not). As on many other threads I will repeat again. The only reason they have big crowds is because of Detroit to pull from. If Martin or MMM were next door, that place would go broke :(

Author:  underdog [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Don't forget ladies are in for free also, sex sells :shock:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Tue 18, 2006 12:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sorry Dogg, I got enough of that last weekend.... :shock: :lol:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/