BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Yikes, the chassis is worse....
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4430
Page 1 of 3

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 4:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Yikes, the chassis is worse....

The chassis worse than thought... Looks like the total for repairs will total more than $6700..... :shock:

Author:  Susie [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 5:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Kev I am very saddened to hear this. Once again if there is anything that I can do to help let me know.

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 5:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ouch!! :(

Author:  BT Race Cars [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 7:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

What exactly did they find out? :shock:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 7:52 am ]
Post subject: 

BT Race Cars wrote:
What exactly did they find out? :shock:


Yeah, what he said, that seems excessive, fill us in?

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 9:15 am ]
Post subject: 

Ernie didn't say what all yet. He just gave me a figure and I told him to get it done for Atco.... Sounded like the whole front subframe has to be replaced....

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 10:57 am ]
Post subject: 

Hey Kev, you gotta do what you gotta do :wink: Really looking forward to seeing everyone at Atco :D

Author:  7DMACH1 [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 11:49 am ]
Post subject: 

That Sux Kevin but get that Bad Boy done for Atco!!!! 8)

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 1:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks Shannon....

Thanks Ray... I'm trying my hardest....

Author:  underdog [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 5:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

Wow, that bite Kevin, Keep your head up........I guess we just have to win is all 8)

Author:  nova68-10.5 [ Apr Sun 16, 2006 1:48 am ]
Post subject: 

Kevin I have an extra subframe if you need it it is striped bare let me know i can get it asap

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sun 16, 2006 8:45 am ]
Post subject: 

Thanks Glenn, I will let ya know.....

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sun 16, 2006 12:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

:wink: :lol:

Author:  Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Sun 16, 2006 12:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sometimes its better to start over......Get a new car (Cobalt) I'll send a truck in to tow that worn out thingie otta your shop.....No need to Thank Me :P

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sun 16, 2006 9:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

:roll:

Thanks for thinking of me Jimmy.....

:lol:

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/