| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| Ebay Ad...check it out for sure!!! http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4428 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | il_wolf_li [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 3:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Ebay Ad...check it out for sure!!! |
Not that any of you guys work, but.....NSFW Hint, there is a car located somewhere in this ad.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-For ... dZViewItem |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 4:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | bfnjz52 [ Apr Sun 16, 2006 8:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If I had to make a choice I'd take the car....less miles |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Sun 16, 2006 9:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | il_wolf_li [ Apr Sun 16, 2006 9:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
bfnjz52 wrote: If I had to make a choice I'd take the car....less miles
Bwahahahaha |
|
| Author: | Loudpedal [ Apr Mon 17, 2006 7:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wonder if she is a handfull when ya drive her hard? |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Mon 17, 2006 8:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|