BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Been a little busy missin races working on the Z (pics)
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4424
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sledgehammer [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 4:09 am ]
Post subject:  Been a little busy missin races working on the Z (pics)

Well I got tired of turning wrenches and decided to take some time to wash the Z and cruise it around the neighborhood. You should have seen some of the looks I got from the neighbors. LOL

Image

Author:  Sledgehammer [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 4:09 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Image

Author:  Sledgehammer [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 4:09 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Image

Author:  underdog [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 6:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Looking good 8)

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 7:56 am ]
Post subject: 

:bbnova:

Author:  GEARJAMMER EXPRESS [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 8:22 am ]
Post subject: 

I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 4:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Atco for sure right????

Author:  Sledgehammer [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 1:11 am ]
Post subject: 

Yes for sure....if everything stays the same if you get my drift...then I will be there.

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 9:10 am ]
Post subject: 

8)

Author:  nova68-10.5 [ Apr Sun 16, 2006 1:53 am ]
Post subject: 

BAD @&& ERIC cant wait to here some et's from some squrit passes

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/