BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

200 channels
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4422
Page 1 of 1

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 11:13 pm ]
Post subject:  200 channels

Plus movies on demand. And there's nothing to watch on tv! :?

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 3:42 am ]
Post subject: 

:lol:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 7:52 am ]
Post subject: 

That is why I love our DVR, I can actually watch the shows I like that I normally would have missed and know I'm not missing anything good on the other channels :D

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 8:02 am ]
Post subject: 

docoldsotherhalf wrote:
That is why I love our DVR, I can actually watch the shows I like that I normally would have missed and know I'm not missing anything good on the other channels :D


Funny youshould say that. I made up my mind last night that I'm going to get one this weekend :lol:

Author:  Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 8:26 am ]
Post subject: 

YWN .....Never a dull moment :D

Author:  underdog [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 9:01 am ]
Post subject: 

You CAN watch a poker game on the sports channel though.

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 9:51 am ]
Post subject: 

underdog wrote:
You CAN watch a poker game on the sports channel though.


I saw that :? Since when is poker considered a sport?

Author:  Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 10:11 am ]
Post subject: 

RICK MILLER wrote:
underdog wrote:
You CAN watch a poker game on the sports channel though.


I saw that :? Since when is poker considered a sport?


its the ultiment sport for real couch potatoes :P

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 4:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/