BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Welcom Mike Tafil
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4421
Page 1 of 1

Author:  BBnova1fan [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 3:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Welcom Mike Tafil

Welcome to BBnova Mike... It's been awhile since I seen you last... Stanton I believe... And you were telling us the story about fishing up a dead body...

Author:  underdog [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 3:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

LMFAO, I was telling Kevin about that story the other day. :roll:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 4:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mike Tafil???? The Mike Tafil...... :lol:


Welcome Mike, you still down in Florida???

Author:  Mike Tafil [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 6:21 am ]
Post subject: 

LMAO Yep some fishing trip. :shock: Thats three friends three bodys in that fishing hole we gave up on the grand river fishing. I'm back in town. That was a fun time down there Kev. But next time i'll have my golf cart. It runs 30mph me and dog can pick you up a lil faster.lol 8)

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 9:11 am ]
Post subject: 

:lol:

I look forward to it... :wink:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/