BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Hi ya Butch...
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4419
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 12:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Hi ya Butch...

Slumming???? :lol:

Author:  il_wolf_li [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 7:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Butch....as in Butch Shrier (sp?) ?

Author:  BBnova1fan [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 7:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yes, that would be as in Butch Schrier... He comes along sometimes

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 9:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

He was here............. He was here I tell ya..... :lol:

Author:  il_wolf_li [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 11:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey Butch! How have things been going? This is Brian, I was one of the guy's hanging out at the appartments on the South Hill with Dean (phasechangracing) and Travis. When are ya going to be back into Spokane?

Kevin was kind enough to put Steve Berg's new sparkplug product on the front page of his site! :D

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and see how you were doing!?

Author:  underdog [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 5:59 am ]
Post subject: 

Butch, we need to talk sometime.... 8)

Author:  butch schrier [ Apr Fri 14, 2006 11:43 am ]
Post subject: 

Hey everyone...

Hello... it has been a while for sure and for that I am amiss in not saying Hi. Much has been happening for me in the last 6 months and so I have been so busy that I sometimes see me pass myself during the day. I dont know what that other Butch is up to, but it cant be good.

I got to spend a little time with Rita at her resturant and man... that place rocks. She is so respected there by her staff... they all had great things to say about her. It was great to see that she is doing so well... and the food is great too.

I am planning my summer race schedule so i am hoping to see all of you sometime this summer.

I am planning a Spokane trip as well very soon, so I will be up in the Northwest a lot this year I think. I was just in Port Orchard Washington and it is a very cool place. There is a naval shipyards therre where they do some dismantling of ships and retorfits as well... There were 2 aircraft carriers there in port and all you can say when you see those things is WOW!!!! A floating city for sure...

Anyway, good to see you here on the board and I will talk to you all again soon I hope.

Your friend,
Butch Schrier

Author:  BILL ERICKSON [ Apr Sat 15, 2006 8:17 am ]
Post subject:  MR SHRIER

HOW ARE YOU SIR??GOOD TO SEE YOUR IN HERE NOW AND THEN AND GOOD TO HEAR YOUR AOK
I STILL WORRY WHEN I DONT HEAR FROM YOU BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING FINE.
I AM HEADING TO DENVER THIS WEEKEND FOR MY SONS BD, AND WHEN I GET BACK HOME I'LL CALL YOU NEXT WEEK SOME TIME DURING THE EARLY EVENING HOURS.

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR KIDS AND YOUR MOM.

TALK TO YOU SOON SIR

BILL

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/