| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| How many people today.... http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4415 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 3:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | How many people today.... |
Thought about a goat's junk?????? |
|
| Author: | Susie [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 3:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I did I did I did ... |
|
| Author: | RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 4:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 4:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | Susie [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 4:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
not to change the subject.. but it starts again.... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7739 |
|
| Author: | underdog [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 4:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Author: | Susie [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 4:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I know it... the boys bust ass to get it right... we have a supe rgood weekend. But now someone who seemds like all he does is bitches about people wants to call my brother a cheat... whatever. Just the same as lasat year... if anyone has anytype of an issue with the car... come on by. We don't rope off the pits to anyone. If anyone that we compete with wants to tear us down... tell us when to meet ya at tech. |
|
| Author: | BBnova1fan [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 4:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I totally agree Susie... Until they come see the car or have it torn down they need to keep their yappers closed. I see alot of this as jealousy because they don't have a race car that goes fast and don't know how to make one go fast. But just ignore the idots... People that have raced with Tony have much respect for him. Tony kicks azz.... Plain and simple... |
|
| Author: | BILL ERICKSON [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 5:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | yb board |
who gives a F$$$ what they say. i sure dont. |
|
| Author: | docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 5:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
These people are just asses, as someone else said, they can't figure their own shit out so the other people that do must be cheating! That #1 is on Tony's car for a reason and it sure has hell ain't because he's cheating, it's because he's done his homework! |
|
| Author: | BILL ERICKSON [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 5:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | SHANNON |
ASK MIKEY RAY ABOUT HIS THOUGHTS ON THE FOLKS OVER YONDER LMAO. SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT ABOUT A TRAIN WRECK ABOUT TO HAPPEN, I THINK YOU GET THE IDEA LOL. |
|
| Author: | docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 5:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: How many people today.... |
bbnova wrote: Thought about a goat's junk??????
Kevin, I think you need some more sleep |
|
| Author: | Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 6:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well say what you want.....but if you follow a thread thru(on YB).....the truth comes out.....some take longer....if you read the cheaters thread now you will see the defence coming thru......plus any outrite lie is never posted with somebody's name.......Tony is seein what Billy Glidden has been gettin for years.......when your on top....people gun for ya......Jealousy is that road.....me I love high achievers......its what makes America great |
|
| Author: | Jimmy Biggs [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 6:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: SHANNON |
BILL ERICKSON wrote: ASK MIKEY RAY ABOUT HIS THOUGHTS ON THE FOLKS OVER YONDER LMAO.
SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT ABOUT A TRAIN WRECK ABOUT TO HAPPEN, I THINK YOU GET THE IDEA LOL. Bill a few people said that board would just be me and Monty postin back and forth to each other.....now if you follow it.....News breaks on there before the so-called big sites get it......and everybody stops to look at Train Wrecks.....Car Crashes.....Murders......its human nature.......I see IP addy's I know who stops by |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 6:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well list the names Jimmy... I'm interested in poeple who are interested in train wrecks |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|