BBNovaRacing.com
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/

Did you know........
http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4412
Page 1 of 1

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Did you know........

So I walk into Kevin's house and his website looks completely different than it does at my house. I never knew you could change the look of the site under your profile, very cool, so I'm not boring silver now, I'm Black/Red :lol: :lol:

Author:  RICK MILLER [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 2:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Funny how some people find the smallest things amazing :lol:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 2:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Like Jen??????? :shock:

Author:  docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 2:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock:

Author:  underdog [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 2:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock: :shock:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 2:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

What???? :lol:

Author:  nova68-10.5 [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 12:27 am ]
Post subject: 

roflmfao................................Omg I definately need to put that on the list of things not to say :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  bbnova [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 8:16 am ]
Post subject: 

:wink:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/