| BBNovaRacing.com http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/ |
|
| Okay, I see where we rate ........ http://bbnovaracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4406 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | docoldsotherhalf [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 8:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Okay, I see where we rate ........ |
Posted yesterday on the NMCA board......... Quote: Thank you from team BBNova....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you Charlie Harmon and the NMCA. We had a great time this past weekend and look forward to racing with your organization again soon. Thanks also goes out to team Nesbit for the help getting my red slug back to my pit. Thanks to the NMCA and safty crew for getting there quick and taking such good care of us. Thanks to Sponge Bob for seeing how irratated I was and helping getting the car in the trailer. Thanks to Troy the back hoe operator for being so carefull. Thanks to Pete Ricart (sp??) and his son I think it was, for your assistance also. I'm sorry if I missed anyone that helped, it is not intentional. It was a very long afternoon and my mind is mush right now. As for the updates.... New tires and wheels are on there way as are the rotor bad and new calipers. The TRZ lower control arms were damaged and I will be making a decision on those tomorrow as the car goes to the chassis shop to see if they can be repaired or new ones will have to be ordered. The motor has been checked out and is fine with the exception of some road rash on the oil pan which is leaking and will be welded back up. Good job Moroso on making an oil pan that also serves as a skid plate . Anyway, I'm off to get some sleep now. Once again thanks to the NMCA for everything and nice seeing everyone down in Florida.... |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 8:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Are you talking about doing a race recap???? If so, I am on it... |
|
| Author: | BILL ERICKSON [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 5:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | shannon is referencing |
that fact that the nsca board got way more info then bbnova board mr parent. come on dude post it here first then on the nsca site.. kevin send me the link to jeff l site so i can contact him please. i need parts. wc9301@aol.com thanks |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Wed 12, 2006 6:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Done Bill |
|
| Author: | BILL ERICKSON [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 7:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | thanks kevin |
got the info now i just need to figure out who is who around bbnova lol. |
|
| Author: | bbnova [ Apr Thu 13, 2006 8:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|