BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Fri 09, 2026 11:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Commercial time
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:50 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Picture a large field of wind swaying wheat and a nice blue sky, birds singing in the background.
“Ever find yourself…walking quietly through a field of wheat on a nice windy day, all is peaceful, life is the best it could be and all of a sudden you trip and fall into a nest of rattle snakes? Well he have the answer to your problem, it’s called “underdog’s snake bite cream” and if you’re one of the first 10 callers you can receive not one, but two extra bottles shipped directly to your front door step for the unbelievable price of $19,95, but wait that’s not all, order in the next 5 minutes and you’ll receive a free video of Jackie Bibby the Texas Snake Man. Jackie holds not one, not two, not three but FOUR world records. This unbelievable offer is only good for bbnovaracing.com members.

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:58 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
Dogg, You need help!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 12:59 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
RICK MILLER wrote:
Dogg, You need help!!


AMEN RICK

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:00 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
:mrgreen:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:10 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:16 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
So where in Michigan are you from???


racefan2006 wrote:
SERIOUSLY............ON THE GIRLS BATHROOM WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:22 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
HMMMMMM............... again, I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you, LOL!


(are there any wierdo's on this board?? hee hee.... do I need to fear stalkers??? :lol: )

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:23 pm 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
bbnova wrote:
I'll make ya a deal Susie...


I will concider Columbus if you make the wedding and at least a showing at the reception....


is this a game of deal or no deal???

How about if you make columbus.. i will make the wedding? I will even go as far as to bring you cake :o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:26 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
racefan2006 wrote:
HMMMMMM............... again, I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you, LOL!


(are there any wierdo's on this board?? hee hee.... do I need to fear stalkers??? :lol: )


YEP THERE SURE IS, BUT I CAN'T SAY WHO CAUSE THEY MIGHT HURT ME

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:29 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Dec Thu 23, 2004 8:58 am
Posts: 4287
Location: Batavia,NY
:shock:

_________________
Shannon
http://www.laurerracing.com


Last edited by docoldsotherhalf on Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:30 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Well, in that case, I am actually from Guatemala..... hee hee

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:32 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:35 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
racefan2006 wrote:
Well, in that case, I am actually from Guatemala..... hee hee


NO SERIOUSLY WE ARE ALL GOOD PEOPLE AND FRIENDS, AND WE ARE SPREAD ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOOK TO THE LEFT AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IM FROM TROY MI

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:40 pm 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Your from Troy Phil????


I'm from Rochester Hills...



We live pretty close.... :wink:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:42 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Ok, I will be nice now... I live in the Grand Rapids area.

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group