BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Fri 09, 2026 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:09 pm 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 09, 2005 2:20 pm
Posts: 1097
Location: Kentucky
Welcome Mel!!! I am sure you will find many good friends here...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:29 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Yeah, nice POOPER, Dogg !!!! ( :phone: :wink: ) LOL !!!!

Hey did any of you guys get to see Kid Rock? I about died! I ran into one of the stage guys and they took me to meet him! I got his autograph and everything!!!

Are there a lot of people in here from Michigan?

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:33 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Kevin and I heard them announce that kid was there over the PA, that was pretty cool. You got his autograph hey?

OK, OK, I'm going to need a phone number to call you :mrgreen:


Piissstt, hey Kevin (she likes crew guys...because we are the smart ones :lol: )

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:49 pm 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
Interesting.... Hey Dogg that photo looks kindof familar... must of been some perv taking a picture of your buttocks....

Welcome aboard Mel.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 4:53 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
hee hee.... I was just jokin' Dogg.... I have an unpublished number (p.s. check your PM, LOL!!!) :wink:

Yeah, it was so cool... I can't believe I actually got to meet him. I have met several stars over the years through my business, but, this was the only time it has happened just "by chance". (and my friends had my CAMERA UUUGGGHHHH!!!!)







**yes, crew guys know a lot of neat things.... most fun I ever had was dating a crew guy**

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 7:57 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Oct Tue 26, 2004 6:35 pm
Posts: 1561
Location: Leonard Mi.
Welcome aboard Mel. 8)

_________________
BT Race Cars


See some projects from BT Race Cars at
http://community.webshots.com/user/t6990rt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 8:38 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Thanks to everyone for the warm WELCOME's....

Soooooo Dogg's in heat, huh??? LOL! Is he the one who put this site on that bathroom wall???? That would be a surefire way to meet women, hee hee.......

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 9:10 pm 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
:oops: Ok, I've been busted. I kinda snuck in there after dark :lol: :lol:
Actually it wasn't me, I wonder if Mike did it, LOL

Hey Mel did you watch Susie's mom run the camero?

So tell me more about your fetish with crew guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 10:05 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Hey Kevin.... why didn't you race the black corvette in the finals? I was bummed out....


And... can someone help me out??? I saw a lady racing an old Camaro in the NPS class... but didn't catch her name... who was that? Love the fact that us women can do (just about) ANYTHING men can do.... :wink:

Dogg.... I don't know people well enough on here yet to explain my "fettish" with crew guys, hee hee..... don't want to give myself a bad rep the first day in here..... 8) But, I will say... they do know their way around a "garage"..................................

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Wed 19, 2006 10:20 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Cool... thanks for the info! Wow, he broke, huh? What happened?

(Nope, didn't catch it on the news... LOL)

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 1:11 am 
Offline
Big Block!
Big Block!

Joined: Jan Wed 12, 2005 9:44 pm
Posts: 2441
Ok so you have my attention... you notice my mommy.... and yes my mom does rock. She is only the coolest mom ever. Anyways... where are you from... were at the track just spectating or were you there with someone? Do tell....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 9:10 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
Hey Mel, it's easy to get Susie's attention....just so you know :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

Oh Mel, Oh Mel, where are you today? :wink:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 9:26 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Hello, I am here! Only for a second though... busy busy morning.

I was in FL visiting my family and some friends mentioned the race... I was soooooooooooo longing for the roar of the engines... I had to go with them. It was a great time. Nice to see some people from MI there......

Women RULE !!! hee hee.......

I have a full day today, so I won't be on here much.... I will catch up with all of you soon, though! Nice meeting new "fun" people! (much different than other boards I have been to)..................

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 9:31 am 
Offline
Nitrous injected big block Nova
Nitrous injected big block Nova
User avatar

Joined: Aug Wed 18, 2004 12:42 pm
Posts: 7773
Location: State of Confusion
There you are :wink:

I have a BIG meeting today, then off on the road for hours on end, be back next wednesday, hope you can live without my humor for the weekend :roll:

_________________
.


Dogg
http://www.stevemorrisengines.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Thu 20, 2006 9:40 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Apr Wed 19, 2006 12:21 pm
Posts: 582
Location: Ionia, Michigan
Where are ya headin'? Didn't you JUST get a vacation? Do you even HAVE a job??? LOL! Must be nice!!!!

I will miss you, yes.. hee hee....... but, I am sure I will survive a week.....

_________________
He who does not hope to win has already lost!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group