BACK TO BBNovaRacing HOME PAGE

BBNovaRacing.com

Because old school is so cool
It is currently Oct Fri 09, 2026 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:30 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 12:02 am
Posts: 540
Location: Mid Michigan
Ok but if my wife answers, tell her wrong number :shock:

_________________
Big Blocks make the heartbeat faster
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: hey handsome
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 8:41 pm 
Offline
Funny Car
Funny Car
User avatar

Joined: Jul Mon 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Posts: 4077
cailin wrote:
i wiggled away to check out things here ,i love you ,i hope you feel better get some sleep ill call you in a little while to wake you up ,things here are still :roll:


I'm right down stairs....just come down

_________________
www.yourwaynetwork.com
**Check out my new site**
www.SALEENSpeedLabTV.com

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 10:22 pm 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 12:02 am
Posts: 540
Location: Mid Michigan
I dont see what that kevin guy has that I dont, I have a fast Nova, truck,trailer,, Ahhhhhhh I know, Hair :evil: Just because I am pholic impaired doesent mean I am not a geat guy :D , When you call just ask my wife :D

_________________
Big Blocks make the heartbeat faster
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 23, 2006 11:22 pm 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
OOPS!!! I thought this thread was about me :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:26 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
If only you guys were so lucky.... :mrgreen:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:35 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
:oops: :lol:

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:37 am 
Offline
Old Skool
Old Skool
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 01, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 20455
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Looking forward to it...

_________________
Kevin Parent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 7:55 am 
Offline
Web Site Sponsor
Web Site Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sep Wed 01, 2004 12:17 pm
Posts: 8586
Location: VIENNA,OHIO
bbnova wrote:
If only you guys were so lucky.... :mrgreen:


I am !! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 8:00 am 
Offline
V8 1stage NOS
V8 1stage NOS
User avatar

Joined: Jan Thu 08, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1718
Location: TROY, MICHIGAN
RICK MILLER wrote:
bbnova wrote:
If only you guys were so lucky.... :mrgreen:


I am !! :wink:




Me 2 Rick

_________________
JPR Racing
http://jprmotorsports.blogspot.com
1972 Nova
460 C.I. 10.83 NA @ 122.98
1/8 Mile 6.841@ 100.65


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Mon 24, 2006 8:11 am 
Offline
V8 Pony car
V8 Pony car
User avatar

Joined: Jan Sun 25, 2004 12:02 am
Posts: 540
Location: Mid Michigan
GEARJAMMER EXPRESS wrote:
RICK MILLER wrote:
bbnova wrote:
If only you guys were so lucky.... :mrgreen:


I am !! :wink:




Me 2 Rick


Me 3 :D

_________________
Big Blocks make the heartbeat faster
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group